Responsible GamingOur policy of serving the customers of our Casino is directly influenced by responsible gaming. We are happy to provide you with the best services and the possibility to enjoy the games provided. We also suppose that you understand the possible financial and social risk factors that are connected with gambling addiction.
Maintaining control.All gambling games that are presented on the website are meant for enjoyment and are not means of becoming rich or receiving income. A certain category of players is not capable of controlling their games, considering gambling games as something more than just a pleasant activity to spend some time on and spend much more than they could afford, unlike the majority of the website’s users.
In order to control your game and prevent gambling addiction, you need to consider the following:
- Gambling should be considered as a fun activity, not as a possibility of receiving income
- You should not immediately try to win back the funds that you have lost as there is always a possibility to continue the game another time
- Play only when you have “extra” funds
- Control the time and money that you spend on gaming
- In case you want to take a break and not have access to gambling games, you have the possibility to contact Support with the request to block your account for a certain time period.
- If any issues or problems arise with the gambling games, please consult one of the specialized organizations that are listed below.
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS?If you are having doubts as to whether gambling games are having a negative influence on your life or relationships with loved ones, the following questions will help you understand if that is the case.
- Do gambling games distract you from coming to work or studying?
- Do you play only to have a fun time?
- Do you play alone for a long period of time?
- Have you been critiqued for having an excessive interest to gambling games?
- Have you lost interest towards your family, friends and other hobbies due to gambling?
- Are you lying to someone to hide the amount of time or money that you spent gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed funds in order to make bets in the game?
- Is it hard for you to spend “gaming money” for other needs?
- Are you playing until you have spent all your money?
- Do you have the desire to win back all your lost funds as soon as possible after loss?
- Do you feel hopelessness and despair when there are no funds on your gaming balance?
- Do any other factors force you to play?
- Do you have thoughts of suicide or depression as a result of gambling games?